Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brian Wilson Biopic: Cast.

I'm having a hard time staying focused on editing this project I shot for Bricks 4 Kidz up at their Copper Mountain location...and I can't get my mind off something I realised today.

Michael Angarano PictureI was watching just about the stupidest movie I've seen lately (Gentleman Broncos...thanks, Ike) and it hit me like a ton of bricks; the lead kid, Michael Angarano (on right) is basically a dead ringer for a young Brian Wilson. It made me want to make a Beach Boys biopic so bad. I would kill to write/direct a Beach Boys biopic that concentrated on Brian Wilson's melancholic spirit and beautiful love songs, and his deterioration leading up to and climaxing at the Pet Sounds era. Anyways. That's about it. I'm such a geek.
Brian Wilson                                                                                                                             Michael Angarano




PERFECT CASTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment